Search This Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Five Minutes With...

Bo Kiss

 
 

He is the little guy you can hear, but can't see from behind the coffee machine: but don't let his stature fool you. Bo is a machine....originally a chef- his talent lies in the kitchen-but we here at Coffee Fest enjoy having his skills and lively personality front-of-house.

YOUR TURN JANGLES!

HA, OMG!

Were you named after anyone?

No I wasn't .. Bo Kiss is as unique as it gets.

Do you have any interesting family history?

I've thought long and hard about this question .. And the answer is .. I can't really think of anything

Morning or night?

Definitely not morning!

What's your life motto?

If one day speed kills me , do not cry , because I was smiling

Speaking of speed.... What's the fastest you have been in a car? (driver or passenger?)

Driver, at 228 Kms per hour at Eastern Creek down the main straight .........I mean on Epping Road........Haha nah Jokes

What's the first thing you notice about people?


 
Their face , Hahahahaha

Ham/cheese toasty or cheese/tomato toasty?

 Ham , cheese , tomato..... and French mustard

If you were on death-row, what would you request for your final meal?

 A hunger deal from MacDonald's.

What's your favourite sport?

Ice hockey and basketball . They're my main two sports .... But I'm an all rounder in every sport .. But I can't stand sports where people fake that their hurt , like soccer

Have you ever accidentally injured somebody? How?

No , I'm always the one getting injured , being the little guy.

Who would you want on your side in a fight: famous or otherwise?

Tristan Kitson would be my first choice .. He would say something funny and they would all drop to the floor



Holden or Commodore?


They're the same thing Amy , haha . Woman and cars ! Lol

ROFL, I meant Holden or Ford.... lololololo

Too late Amy , you have to out that down . That's a classic.

So, is it Holden or Ford anyway?


Nahh , you've gotta put down .. Holden or Commodore ! Hahaha

 

PlayStation or Xbox?

I would say Xbox.
 

Is there a childhood toy you wish you still had?

I had a huge book of board games... where you would open up and flick through, it had like 10 games in it ...And it was like a metre long...They don't make stuff like they used to.

If you could ask your future self something, what would it be?

Probably the other way around...... and the future self would say to the present self .... What the hell were you thinking all these years!
 

Thanks Bo...and thanks for teaching me the difference between Holden and Commodore...I mean, Ford ;)


 

 

 









 





 


 
 

 

 



 


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment