Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Five Minutes with...

Five Minutes With....

Alana 'Beetle' Bourke 

 
 

This week Amy interviews young Alana. The comedienne of Coffee Fest, who is , ,  and don't ask...it's complicated!
 

Where does Beetle come from? Do you have any other nicknames?

Beetle comes from me being a really dorky kid and is fortunately the only nick name I've ever given myself. I get Lana and Lan and Lanie: but Lana's the current favourite :)

 

What is your favourite gelato milkshake?

Creme Brulee. I had a sip of one once and went on about it for an hour. Completely delicious. 
 

 Best thing about working at coffee Fest?

The rushes where you don't get to breathe for four hours because it's pumping so hard and you can't stop laughing cause the coffee machine comedy is going into overdrive.  
 

 What is the one chore you absolutely hate doing at Coffee Fest?

The back bench. No matter how ready I am it always get the better of me. 

 

First thing you bought with your own money?

 Sushi. And I think most of it has gone on sushi since :)
 

The world is ending in a week...what do you do?

 Drive.
 

What do you want to be when you grow up?

 An editor or some whacky designer or a travel blogger. 
 

 Have you got any hidden talents?

Don't think so :O 
 

 What song sums up your life?

 All I Want - Kodaline
 

You are stuck on a desert island with one person....who would you want it to be?

 
 Lana Del Ray. I reckon she would make it feel like an adventure, also she sings like an angel. 

Thanks for taking five with us Alana! That Crème Brulee milkshake sounds delicious...

 

Follow us:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coffeefestcafe

Twitter: @coffeefestcafe

Instagram: coffee.fest

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment